Registration for the Asilomar Conference
Please note that lodging is not included with conference registration. Deadline to register is September 13. After September 13 fees increase by $50 and registration will remain open on a space available basis.
Pre-conference IMSS Workshop Registration is separate cost of $100. Detailed pre-conference workshop program and registration details here.
How to Register for ASMS Asilomar Conference
- Printable Registration Form (pdf-fill in). Download the form to your desktop, fill-in, and then save-as. Send the completed form to email@example.com.
Conference Registration Fees
After September 13, 2019, registration fees will increase by $50. Registration will remain open after September 13 on a space available basis. All interested registrants are strongly encouraged to register by the September 13 deadline.
- $400, ASMS Members (Regular and Emeritus); $450 after September 13 (if space available)
- $600, Non-Members; $650 after September 13 (if space available)
- $175, Students*; $225 after September 13 (space available)
* Must be a full-time student in a degree program.
- If you do not reserve a hotel room at Asilomar, you will need to pay an Offsite Fee of $200. This fee includes lunch for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
If you are bringing a guest to the conference you may arrange and pay for guest lodging at Asilomar (includes three meals per day). Please go to the Lodging at Asilomar page
to reserve your hotel room at Asilomar.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Written notification of registration cancellations received on or before October 15 will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee.