Registration for the Asilomar Conference 2019
Note that lodging is not included with conference registration. Registration will open in June 2019.
How to Register?
- Online registration (will open in June 2019)
- Printable registration form (PDF) will be available in June 2019. Use this form to mail-in with check payment. May be used to email or fax registration if accompanied by credit card payment.
Conference Registration Fees
After September 13, 2019, registration fees will increase by $50. Registration will remain open after September 13 on a space available basis. All interested registrants are strongly encouraged to register by the September 13 deadline.
- $400 | $450 after September 13, ASMS Members (Regular and Emeritus)
- $600 | $650 after September 13 Non-Members
- $175 | $225 after September 13 Students*
* Must be a full-time student in a degree program.
- If you do not reserve a hotel room at Asilomar, you will need to pay an Offsite Fee of $200. This fee includes lunch for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
If you are bringing a guest to the conference you may arrange and pay for guest lodging at Asilomar (includes three meals per day). Please go to the Lodging at Asilomar page
to reserve your hotel room at Asilomar.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Written notification of registration cancellations received on or before October 15 will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee.