Registration for the Asilomar Conference 2018
Note that lodging is not included with conference registration. A special online reservation link for guest rooms at Asilomar is posted to the Lodging at Asilomar page.
How to Register?
Conference Registration Fees
After October 5, 2018, registration fees will increase by $50. Registration will remain open after October 5 on a space available basis. All interested registrants are strongly encouraged to register by the October 5 deadline.
- $400 | $450 after Oct 5, ASMS Members (Regular and Emeritus)
- $600 | $650 after Oct 5 Non-Members
- $175 | $225 after Oct 5, Students*
* Must be a full-time student in a degree program.
- If you do not reserve a hotel room at Asilomar, you will need to pay an Offsite Fee of $200. This fee includes lunch for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
If you are bringing a guest to the conference you may arrange and pay for guest lodging at Asilomar (includes three meals per day). Please go to the Lodging at Asilomar page
to reserve your hotel room at Asilomar.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Written notification of registration cancellations received on or before October 15 will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee.