Alert: Conference registration does not
include lodging. To reserve a hotel room at Asilomar, go to the Lodging & Travel page
Late Registration is open September 9-22.
Registration will remain open through September 22 on a space available basis. Fees increased by $50 for late registration period (Sept 9-22).
Conference Registration Fees
After September 8, registration fees will increase by $50. Registration will remain open after September 8 on a space available basis. All interested registrants are strongly encouraged to register by the September 8 deadline.
- $400 | $450 Sept 9-22, ASMS Members (Regular and Emeritus)
- $600 | $650 Sept 9-22, Non-Members
- $175 | $225 Sept 9-22, Students*
* Must be a full-time student in a degree program.
- If you do not reserve a hotel room at Asilomar, you will need to pay an Offsite Fee of $200. This fee includes lunch for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Banquet Dinner Tickets
- $20 for conference registrants or their guests staying at Asilomar and $30 for guests staying off-site. Look for the option to purchase a Banquet ticket in online registration.
If you are bringing a guest to the conference you may arrange and pay for guest lodging at Asilomar (includes three meals per day). Please go to the Lodging & Travel page
to reserve your hotel room at Asilomar. You may also purchase a Banquet ticket for your guest.
If you have already registered for the conference and need to pay your Offsite Fee or purchase a Banquet Ticket, you may do this at Online Registration.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Written notification of registration cancellations received on or before September 15 will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee.