Thank you for your interest in ASMS. Enjoy the benefits of ASMS immediately by joining or renewing today.
Online dues payment (for renewals and new members)
Printable membership form is also available.
Annual dues for members include a $25 subscription to JASMS. Dues remain unchanged for 18 years!
- Regular $65 and Student $40
- Emeritus $0 (see detail below on Emeritus Membership eligibility and benefits)
An individual ASMS membership includes the following benefits:
- Subscription to the monthly Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (JASMS).
- Discounted registration for conferences and short courses.
- Proceedings of the annual conference.
- Access to the employment center.
- Access to members-only information on the website including the Employment Center, Member Look-up, Wiley and IJMS archives, and archived annual conference proceedings.
Membership cycle and benefits, including Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry subscription, are based on the calendar year, January 1 through December 31. If you join or renew mid-year, benefits begin with date of payment to the end of the calendar year. Memberships paid after November 1 will have an expiration date the following year.
Emeritus membership status is for ASMS members (at least 10 years consecutive membership) who have retired from the field of mass spectrometry. To convert a regular membership to emeritus membership, please contact the ASMS office (info [at] asms [dot] org
). Emeritus memberships need to be kept active and renewed each year. Once a regular membership is converted to emeritus, the emeritus member may renew their membership for future years online or ask for assistance from the ASMS office.
Special emeritus member benefits include complimentary membership and annual conference registration. These special benefits are in addition to the regular member benefits listed above.