BEWARE Fraudulent Housing Companies & Rogue List Sellers
Beware of "housing pirates" that may contact you by phone or email. These are scams. We are aware of companies emailing ASMS exhibitors and offering rooms at non-ASMS hotels. Other scams will cold-call and leave aggressive voice mail messages luring them to call an 800 phone number by claiming that they have important information about the ASMS conference.
- Remember, ASMS does not solicit attendees for housing reservations. Please do not be baited by anyone who does.
- PROTECT YOURSELF and use the official ASMS-sanctioned Housing Bureau, which you can access only through this website only.
- ASMS is not responsible for and cannot guarantee any reservations made through any third party housing provider.
Also beware of companies representing themselves as part of the ASMS marketing team selling membership lists and/or pre- and post conference email lists.
Why are Corporate Members targeted? As an ASMS Corporate Member your company is targeted by scammers because your company is listed on our website along with a hyperlink to your company’s website. The scam companies use generic email addresses from your company website or cold call (by phone) to learn the contact info of the person working on exhibits/conferences within your company. ASMS does NOT provide your information/details to anyone.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the ASMS office at 505-989-4517 or contact exhibitor coordinator Miquela Sena directly by email
About ASMS Corporate Members and Opportunities for Exhibitors and Sponsors
Companies are invited to participate as an exhibitor or sponsor of ASMS conferences as a benefit of ASMS Corporate Membership. Corporate member dues ($650 per company) are paid annually. Most companies join or renew their corporate membership in conjunction with the Annual Conference Prospectus.
The Annual Conference Prospectus (which includes exhibit booth order forms) is available October 31 each year and is posted on our website to this page. If your company is new to ASMS and would like to be added to our mailing list prior to October, please contact Miquela Sena.
- At the Annual ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, corporate members may distribute literature, host a hospitality suite or exhibit booth, hold a breakfast seminar, and present a news conference for press and financial analysts. Sponsorship opportunities are also available to increase your company's recognition at the meeting.
- Opportunities for sponsorship of the three smaller, more focused ASMS meeting (Asilomar Conference, Fall Workshop and Sanibel Conference) are also available. For details on the upcoming small meeting topics and sponsorship options, please visit the specific small meeting conference pages.
- Corporate Members receive the benefit of free job postings on the online Career Center. Detailed instructions on how to post a free job listing are located in the Resources for Corporate Members section of this webpage.
Please contact Corporate Member manager Miquela Sena with questions or inquiries.