Conference and short course registration for the 66th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics is now open.
How to Register
*To register as a member, ASMS dues for 2018 must be processed by ASMS prior to conference registration. **To register as an Emeritus member, your Emeritus membership must be active (renewed) for the conference year. See Membership page for details.
†To qualify for the student rate you must be enrolled full-time in a degree program up to and including the Ph.D. at the time of the conference.
- ASMS Members* - $200 Advance (through April 30) / $250 Regular-Onsite
- Non-Members - $400 Advance (through April 30) / $450 Regular-Onsite
- ASMS Student Members*† - $90 Advance (through April 30) / $140 Regular-Onsite
- Student Non-Members† - $160 Advance (through April 30) / $210 Regular-Onsite
- ASMS Emeritus Members** - $0 Regular-Onsite
- One-day, $225 (available for purchase onsite only)
Included with conference registration:
Access to all sessions (oral and poster), evening workshops, exhibits and hospitality suites. All conference registrants are invited to the Opening Reception on Sunday evening (heavy hors d'oeuvres, free beer), daily coffee and refreshment breaks in the exhibit-poster hall Monday - Thursday. Closing event ticket is not
included and must be purchased separately during the online registration process.
Conference One-day Registration
is available only onsite and may be purchased for a maximum of one day only. One day registration is $255 and includes printed program, but does not include conference proceedings and does not include access to web casting.
Short Course Tuition
Short course registration is now closed.
- ASMS Members*
$400 Two-day courses
$300 One-day courses
$700 Two-day courses
$500 One-day courses
$150 Two-day courses
$75 One-day courses
*To register as a member, ASMS dues for 2018 must be processed by ASMS prior to conference registration.
*Fees for courses 03 and 11 are increased to cover cost of textbook.
To cover the cost of handling and processing, $40 is deducted from the total refund for cancellations. Conference registration cancellation must be received in writing on or before May 15
, 2018. Short Course cancellation must be received by May 15. Request for cancellation may be emailed the office at info [at] asms [dot] org.
Closing Event Tickets
The conference Closing Event will be held aboard the USS Midway (approx. 1 mile from the convention center). Separate ticket purchase is required, look for the option during online registration or using the printable registration form. Go to Social Events
for complete description. Tickets are $30.
You will be able to print your closing event ticket from one of the pre-registered kiosks. It will print out at the same time as your conference badge.
* In order to purchase a closing event ticket for a spouse/companion, you must first register your spouse/companion for a $10 fee. You will find this registration in "Additional Items." Once you purchase, this closing event will be become available.