Webcasts and Ordering your Webcast. In order to make the parallel oral sessions more manageable, ASMS will record and webcast all oral presentations. The web casts are available online for three months after the conference. Access is limited to conference attendees. Speakers may order a copy of their webcast recording. Please use the Webcast Order Form.
As a speaker at ASMS, please note the following
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17 minutes to allow for introduction and questions.
- Prepare your presentation with 16:9 aspect ratio. Most session rooms are LARGE – seating 700-1,000 people. Be sure your visuals are clear and very legible. ASMS policy states that institutional or company logos may appear only on the title slide. Please take care to respect this rule.
- Take your presentation to the Speaker Ready Room at least one day prior to your talk to upload your presentation to the AV network. You may not load presentations in the session room. Technicians will be in the Speaker Ready Room according to the schedule printed in the program.
- Each parallel session room is equipped with PC computers running Windows and Microsoft Office and a Mac with the latest OS. Be sure to test your presentation in the Speaker Ready Room.
- Arrive in session room 30 minutes before the start of your session to introduce yourself to the session chair.