Travel stipends of up to $750 each available are available to graduate students and post-docs within two years of first appointment. Stipend recipients will also receive complimentary registration.
Online submission for the Asilomar student stipend is now open
Student stipend submission will close on October 22.
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must be a full-time graduate student or post-doc within two years of first appointment.
- Applicant must not have received Sanibel, Fall Workshop, Asilomar Conference nor Annual Conference Graduate Student travel award within the calendar year of the conference.
- Limit of one applicant per group (student or post-doc).
- ASMS membership, preference will be given to applicants that are current ASMS members.
- Applicants must submit (separately via abstract submission) an abstract for poster presentation at the 2021 Asilomar conference. Please note you will need to submit your abstract in advance of the abstract deadline.
- Letter of recommendation from advisor. Applicant may upload in the online application or advisor may email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letter must be received by the application deadline.