For All Talks
- All speakers may present from the conference laptop (PC running MS Office and outfitted with slide advancer) or their own computer. IF you wish to use your own computer: 1) bring adaptor to get to HDMI (BYOA - bring your own adaptor!) and 2) bring your own advancer or plan to use your keyboard.
- Invited Speaker Talks: 20' is allocated for these presentations. This will be followed by ten minutes for Q&A and speaker transition. This ten minutes is not part of your presentation time. PLEASE limit your talk to the 20' this will insure lively discussion and fairness to other speakers in your session. See final program for details on your day/time of your scheduled talk.
- Short Talks will be 10 minutes. This will be followed by 2 minutes for Q&A and speaker transition.
- Opening and closing plenary speakers will be 40 minutes. This will be followed by 5 minutes Q&A.
- Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of your session to load your talk or test/connect your computer. IF you will use your own laptop, bring adaptor to connect to HDMI.
Poster Highlight Talks
These are 'flash-style talks' intended to give a 'teaser' for your poster.
Time will be 90 seconds per presenter. There will not be Q&A after each presentation (that is what your poster is for!)
PPT slides. Please prepare 3-5 slides for your presentation. We will harvest your slides in advance and create a single PPT deck for the poster highlight talks. We will have a title slide (poster title, presenter name, presenter affiliation) and we will insert your PPT slides AFTER the title slide.
- Poster Highlights - email your slides to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on Sat, Oct 8.
Posters (for poster-only or poster accompanying poster highlight talk)
We will have one full poster board side per poster to have more social distancing space! The full board size is 92-inches wide x 42-inches tall (8-ft wide x 4-ft tall). Posters are illuminated by a single clip light placed center on the poster board. Because of this 'spotlight' we recommend keeping your poster to no more than 6-ft wide. However, if you need the full 8-ft, this is fine.
Mount your posters when you arrive at the conference. For most this will be Friday afternoon/evening (Oct 7) or Saturday morning (Oct 8). Posters will be on display in the conference room for the entire meeting. Push pins will be available. Poster boards are velcro compatible but you need to bring your own velcro!
Remove your posters on Monday, October 10 before the conference program concludes.
Dedicated poster sessions are Saturday and Sunday evenings during the evening receptions. Because posters are in the conference/session rooms attendees can visit/view them at many other times over the conference days.