Oct 29, 2014
Retiring JASMS Editorial Board Members
The journal thanks the eight members of the Editorial Board who retire after serving a six-year term from January 1, 2009 - December 31, 2014.
- Heather Desaire (University of Kansas, USA)
- Marcos Eberlin (University of Campinas, Brazil)
- Simon Gaskell (Queen Mary University of London, UK)
- Kristina Hakansson (University of Michigan, USA)
- Scott Hanton (Intertek ASA, USA)
- Lars Konermann (University of Western Ontario, Canada)
- Alan Marshall (Florida State University, USA)
- Richard Vachet (University of Massachusetts – Amherst, USA)
Editorial Board Members are invited by the ASMS Board of Directors based on several criteria, including being a frequent contributor and reviewer for the Journal. Duties of Editorial Board members include active support of the Journal’s editorial functions, i.e., reviewing manuscripts, encouraging submissions to JASMS, creative input, and participation in the annual Editorial Board meetings that are held during the ASMS Conference.