Apr 18, 2013
New JASMS Editorial Board Members Announced
The journal welcomes eight new Editorial Advisory Board members for 2013.
- Peter B. Armentrout, University of Utah, USA
- Stephen J. Blanksby, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Kathrin Breuker, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- David E. Clemmer, Indiana University, USA
- Ron M. A. Heeren, FOM Institute AMOLF, The Netherlands
- Kenzo Hiraoka, University of Yamanashi, Japan
- Victor Ryzhov, Northern Illinois University, USA
- Frantisek Turecek, University of Washington, USA
Members serve a six-year term, and are invited by the ASMS Board of Directors based on several criteria including being a frequent contributor and reviewer for the Journal. Duties of Editorial Advisory Board members include active support of the Journal’s editorial functions, i.e., reviewing manuscripts, encouraging submissions to JASMS, creative input, and participation in the annual Editorial Board meetings that are held during the ASMS Conference.