Most short courses are in-person only at the George R. Brown (GRB) Convention Center in Houston, TX. Most short courses are two days on Saturday and Sunday, but there are several one-day short courses on Sunday. In addition we are pleased to announce several short courses are now offered in an online-only format, asynchronous to the annual conference.
Go to listing of Two-Day Short Courses for Saturday & Sunday, June 3 - 4, 2023
Go to listing of One-Day Short Courses on Saturday, June 3 AND Sunday, June 4, 2023
Consider an Online-Only Short Course before the Annual Conference. Learn more about ASMS Online Short Courses.
Short Course Registration for Courses at the Annual Conference (in-person)
Registration will open on January 9, 2023.
- It is possible to register for a short course only (annual conference registration is not required.)
- The short course will be cancelled if there are not at least 20 students as of April 30.
- All short courses are subject to close before the April 30 advance registration deadline based on class size limits set by instructors.
- Late registration for all courses closes on May 24. There is no onsite registration for short courses.
Short Course Fees include advance download of course slides (download link sent via email 3-5 days before course), lunch, and refreshment breaks on short course days.
- Two-Day Courses: $500 for ASMS members; $850 for non-members; $180 for students.
- One-Day Courses: $375 for ASMS members; $625 for non-members; $100 for students.
- After April 30, fees increase by $50.
Cancellation Policy. $50 processing fee for cancellation notices received by firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15. After May 15, no refunds.