Aug 31, 2016
Retiring JASMS Editorial Board Members
The Journal thanks six members of the Editorial Board who retire after serving a six-year term from 01/01/2011 to 12/31/2016.
- Valérie Gabelica (University of Bordeaux)
- Ryan R. Julian ( University of California, Riverside)
- Julia Laskin (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Bela Paizs (Bangor University)
- Michael J. Van Stipdonk (Duquesne University)
- Chrys Wesdemiotis (The University of Akron)
Editorial Board Members are invited by the ASMS Board of Directors based on several criteria, including being a frequent contributor and reviewer for the Journal. Duties of Editorial Board members include active support of the Journal’s editorial functions, i.e., reviewing manuscripts, encouraging submissions to JASMS, creative input, and participation in the annual Editorial Board meetings that are held during the ASMS annual conference.
JASMS Editor-in-Chief, Joe Loo (center) with retiring Editorial Board members (from left) Bela Paizs, Michael Van Stipdonk, Ryan Julian, Valérie Gabelica, Julia Laskin and Chrys Wesdemiotis.