The Publications Committee is selected by the ASMS Board of Directors and appointed by the President. The committee is chaired by the Member at Large for Education.
Term: 2 years, July 1 of year one to June 30 of year two
- Review content and assist with testing of online conference proceedings;
- Act as liaison between ASMS and JASMS;
- Develop educational publications (with Education Committee) such as brochures and posters on specific topics;
- Contribute content to the Society website;
- Meet at the annual conference and prepare a report for the ASMS Board
Return to Committees listing.