Travel stipends of up to $750 each available are available to graduate students and post-docs within two years of first appointment. Stipend recipients will also receive complimentary registration. The application process is now closed (deadline was November 16).
Eligibility & Requirements
- Applicant must be a full-time graduate student or post-doc within two years of first appointment.
- Applicant must not have received other ASMS small conference funding within the past year.
- Applicant must submit an abstract for poster presentation at the conference. (Note the abstract must submitted through online abstract submission for this conference, applicant will provide details regarding their submission during the online stipend application process.)
- Limit one applicant per research group. Please submit only if your advisor has prioritized you as the chosen applicant from your research group.
- A copy of submitted abstract and letter of recommendation (may be uploaded by applicant or advisor) are required during the online application process.
How to Apply
Applications may be submitted online only, using the form link below. Applicants are required to upload a copy of their submitted abstract as well as a letter of reference from their advisor. Letter may be uploaded anonymously by your advisor (look for instructions within the online form.) Applicants will be notified within two weeks following the submission deadline.
Deadline to Apply
The application deadline is November 16, 2018. The application process is now closed.