Jan 26, 2016
Mass Spectrometry Tutorial Videos
As a resource to the community, and to provide information for those interested in learning more about fundamental and applied aspects of mass spectrometry, ASMS is compiling a library of introductory tutorial videos. To date, four videos have been created and posted to the ASMS website (www.asms.org/about/about-mass-spectrometry). These are:
- ‘Nested Ion Mobility-TOF Mass Spectrometry’, presented by David E. Clemmer (Indiana University)
- ‘The First Fifty Years of Mass Spectrometry: Building a Foundation’, presented by Michael L. Gross (Washington University, St. Louis) as a plenary lecture during the 2013 ASMS Annual Conference in Minneapolis.
- ‘The Basics of Mass Spectrometry: Mass Analyzers’, presented by Richard Vachet (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- ‘The Basics of Mass Spectrometry: Tandem Mass Spectrometry, or MS/MS’, presented by Scott A. McLuckey (Purdue University).
- ‘Imaging Mass Spectrometry: An Overview’, presented by Michelle Reyzer (Vanderbilt University)
If you have suggestions for future tutorial video projects, or other Educational content for the website, please contact the Member-at-Large for Education, or a member of the Education committee (www.asms.org/about/asms-leadership/committees/education)