May 06, 2013
ASMS 2013 Mobile App Ready for Download
Scan the QR Code or enter the URL into your device to download.
Use the ASMS 2013 conference app to:
- Build your personal daily schedule Plan your day by selecting sessions from the visual schedule, categories, or via search and hit the schedule icon in the session detail view. Add custom personal events for meetings with exhibitors. Export your app schedule to your device or laptop calendar by using the Email Schedule feature option in the Schedule tab.
- Receive reminders and updates Keep an eye on your dynamic home screen to see important messages, upcoming events, or sessions about to start (alerts for starred items or meetings in your app schedule).
- Engage and network Find exhibitors, share via Twitter, or exchange a digital business card using the Contacts feature.
- Find what you are looking for Use the search, filters, and maps to find sessions and exhibitors.
- Take notes Make the most of your app and take notes directly to sessions, speakers, and exhibitors. At the end of the event, export all notes and starred items via email.
Find out what all the buttons mean and all the cool features available in the ASMS 2013 conference app. Use the More tab to find the App Help link. Conference app tips
- Explore everything the app has to offer simply try out all the buttons to see what they do.
- Use filters to only see items that are pertinent to you. Be sure to turn the filter back off in order to view
- the full conference schedule.
- Check the visual schedule for empty timeblocks to maximize your time at the conference.
- Take notes on any item and export all notes using the Email Notes feature in the More tab.
- Star mark items you like and don’t want to forget about you can filter by star and have them included in your notes email.
- Network with fellow attendees using Contacts in the More tab. Create your digital business card and share via Bump if you have WiFi or QR code when you don’t.