ASMS Interest Groups are for the use of ASMS members who wish to share information pertaining to the activities of the Society or related to mass spectrometry. Interest Group Coordinators:
Please see message at the bottom of this page.
How to Join an Interest Group
Simply indicate your preferences in your profile. Follow these instructions:
- Login to the website (upper right corner)
- Once logged in click 'My Profile' located below your name (upper right corner)
- Next select 'Edit My Profile and Interest Group Selections'
- Then, scroll down to list of Interest Groups and select all desired groups.
- Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom (below Interest Groups) to SAVE your selections.
ASMS maintains a page for each interest group (see list below). Go to an interest group page to find coordinators, updates and/or reports from past interest group workshops.
To submit a proposal for an ASMS conference workshop, please use this form