61st ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics
June 9 - 13, 2013
June 8 and 9, 2013
Minneapolis Convention Center
- January 4 - Conference housing opens
- January 7 - Conference abstract submission opens
- February 5 at 8:00 AM Eastern time (USA) - Deadline for submission of abstracts CLOSED
- April 15 - Program published online
- May 6 - deadline for conference and short course registration at the advance rate
All conference sessions and short courses will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center, 1301 2nd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55403. Tel: 612-335-6000.
The conference program begins on Sunday, June 9 with tutorial lectures at 5:00 pm and the opening session and plenary lecture at 6:45 pm. A Welcome Reception in the poster/exhibit hall will follow.
Monday through Thursday are full program days of concurrent oral sessions, poster sessions, and workshops. Poster sessions are scheduled 10:30 am to 2:30 pm to allow four hours of viewing. The program will conclude on Thursday, June 13 with a plenary lecture followed by a Closing Gala at the Convention Center (ticket required).
The participation of the ASMS Corporate Members is an integral part of the conference. A Corporate Member exhibit booth or hospitality suite provides access to over 6,500 scientists attending one of the most dynamic scientific conferences in the world. Information is available on the 'exhibitors
Please review these policies which are intended to assure the comfort and privacy of all conference participants.
- Name badges are required for all conference sessions, including the exhibit hall and the employment center.
- No smoking is permitted in the convention center.
- Cell phones must be turned off in oral sessions.
- No photography or recording is allowed in oral sessions or in the Poster-Exhibit Hall.
- Material presented or displayed at the ASMS Conference, including but not limited to orals, posters, workshops, exhibit booths and hospitality suites, is the intellectual property of the presenter and may not be recorded, photographed, quoted, disseminated or transmitted by summary in any form without the express written authority of ASMS and the author of the material presented. Such materials, only upon approval by ASMS and the author, may be published in print or online, and must contain appropriate credits for all quotations or photographs.
- The placement of advertising in the meeting area is strictly limited. There are poster boards and tables in the Exhibit Hall for corporate member notices and literature. No signs on easels are permitted. Other approved notices and announcements may be posted on designated Boards in the Exhibit Hall.
- Hardware, accessories or any items for sale may be displayed only in corporate exhibit booths and hospitality suites.
- No organized activities (even off-site) other than those approved by ASMS are allowed during the conference week (5:00 pm on Sunday through 6:00 pm on Thursday).
- Corporate or institutional logos in slides or posters may appear only one time in the presentation.