As announced at the ASMS General Meeting in Minneapolis (June 2013), the ASMS Board is seeking strategic initiatives to benefit the membership.
Submit a Proposal
Please email your proposal for a strategic initiative to email@example.com
(Word doc or PDF, please).
Your proposal should include:
- brief title
- your contact information
- summary of your idea (no more than 300 words)
- anticipated cost
Proposals will be considered by the Board of Directors twice annually (August and February).
- 50% increase in the amount of funds for Student Travel Stipends at the ASMS Annual Conference
- Local Area Discussion Group Speaker Support Program -
Learn how it works.
- Educational Videos - Watch the 'Basics of Mass Spectrometry: Mass Analyzers'
- 50% increase in the amount of funds for Student/Post-Doc Travel Stipends for each of the smaller meetings. Find applications for Asilomar Conference, Fall Workshop, and Sanibel Conference.
- Student/Post-Doc Travel Stipend for the Mass Spectrometry School sponsored by the International Mass Spectrometry Foundation (September 15 - 20, 2013 - Sienna, Italy).
Download Application: The deadline is August 16, 2013, Closed
2013 grants were given to Elizabeth Magnotti (Emory University), Joshua Seither (Florida International University), Di Wang (Johns Hopkins Univ. School of Medicine)
- Enhanced Conference Amenities (more coffee and refreshments)!