August 7, 2017
Travel stipend application deadline for students and post-docs
August 29, 2017
Abstract submission for posters and hot topic short talks
Room reservations at Asilomar
September 8, 2017
Conference registration. After September 8, fees increase by $50. Registration will remain open after September 8 on a space available basis.
Corporate Member Sponsorship. Companies with an interest in this year's topic (metabolomics) are encouraged to support this small conference.
About Asilomar 2017
Go to Program for details on schedule and talks.
A multitude of metabolomics studies have been performed over the past several years, but with very few practical outcomes resulting in the early diagnosis and treatment of diseases. This conference will highlight contributions by recognized leaders in metabolomics that are aimed at translating discoveries from the laboratory into the clinic. As a result, this meeting should be of great interest to a wide-ranging group of graduate students, post-docs, and research scientists who are engaged in and want to learn more about this field of research. Sessions include
Clinical Applications of Targeted Metabolomics
- Clinical Applications of Global Metabolomics
- Clinical Applications of New Technology: Ambient Desorption Ionization/MS Imaging/Ion Mobility
- Translational and Clinical Applications of Metabolic Flux
- Metabolomics Applications in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- NIH Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Research Cores: Innovations and Clinical Applications
A keynote lecture will be presented by Gary Siuzdak (The Scripps Research Institute)
Suggest a Topic for Future Asilomar Conference
Use the Suggest a Topic Form to submit your idea today.