Registration for Conference & Short Courses and Closing Event Tickets
Fees and Tuition
Advance rate fees apply until April 30, 11:59 pm Pacific-US. Starting May 1, 12:00 am Pacific-US regular rates apply (increase of $50)
*To register as a member, ASMS dues for 2016 must be processed by ASMS prior to conference registration. **To register as an Emeritus member, your Emeritus membership must be active (renewed) for the conference year. See Membership page for details. †To qualify for the student rate you must be enrolled full-time in a degree program up to and including the Ph.D. at the time of the conference.
- ASMS Members* - $150 Advance / $200 Regular-Onsite
- Non-Members - $300 Advance / $350 Regular-Onsite
- ASMS Student Members*† - $75 Advance / $125 Regular-Onsite
- Student Non-Members† - $120 Advance / $170 Regular-Onsite
- ASMS Emeritus Members** - $0 Advance / $0 Regular-Onsite
Included with conference registration:
Access to all sessions (oral and poster), evening workshops, exhibits and hospitality suites. All conference registrants are invited to the Opening Reception on Sunday evening (heavy hors d'oeuvres, free beer), daily coffee and refreshment breaks in the exhibit-poster hall Monday - Thursday. Closing event ticket is not
included and must be purchased separately during the online registration process.
Conference One-day Registration
is available only onsite and may be purchased for a maximum of one day only. One day registration is $175 and includes printed program, but does not include conference proceedings and does not include access to web casting.
Most short courses will remain open for registration until May 25. It will not be possible to register for a course after May 25 (online or on-site). Two courses that require text books be ordered will have registration closed on May 12.
- ASMS Members* - $400 Two-day courses / $300 One-day courses
- Non-Members - $700 Two-day courses / $500 One-day courses
- Students- $150 Two-day courses / $75 One-day courses
*To register as a member, ASMS dues for 2016 must be processed by ASMS prior to conference registration.
To cover the cost of handling and processing, $40 is deducted from the total refund for cancellations. Conference registration cancellation must be received in writing on or before May 15
, 2016. Short Course cancellation must be received by May 15. Request for cancellation may be emailed to email@example.com
The conference Closing Event will be held at the Briscoe Western Art Museum. Separate ticket purchase is required, look for the option during online registration or using the printable registration form. Go to Social Events
for complete description. Tickets are $30.
How to Buy a Closing Event Ticket IF You Are Already Registered for the Conference
- Go to Online Registration, you will prompted to login if you are not already.
- Select 'Not Registering for Conference' on the first page and then Continue Order.
- Then go to the bottom of the Conference Options page (below short courses) to find the Closing Event ticket order option.
- Proceed to payment and completion.
You will be able to print your closing event ticket from one of the pre-registered kiosks. It will print out at the same time as your conference badge.