ASMS is a professional society for individuals employed or studying toward a degree in an area related to the field of mass spectrometry. Those involved in recruiting, advertising, etc. are not eligible for membership. An individual ASMS membership
includes the following benefits:
- Subscription to the monthly Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (JASMS).
- Discounted registration for conferences and short courses.
- Proceedings of the annual conference.
- Access to the employment center.
- Access to members-only information on the website including the Employment Center, Member Look-up, Wiley and IJMS archives, and archived annual conference proceedings.
Membership cycle and benefits, including Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry subscription, are based on the calendar year, January 1 through December 31. If you join or renew mid-year, benefits begin with date of payment to the end of the calendar year. Join ASMS
The ASMS corporate membership
To qualify for the student member rate you must be enrolled full-time in a degree program up to and including Ph.D.
permits a company to be commercially active at any of the ASMS conferences. At the Annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, corporate members may distribute literature, host a hospitality suite or exhibit booth, and present a news conference for press and financial analysts.