We look forward to greeting you in San Antonio, June 5 - 9, 2016 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. All conference sessions, short courses, evening workshops, posters, and exhibit booths will be located in the convention center. Hospitality suites will be in the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Short Courses will be June 4 - 5, 2016.
BEWARE Fraudulent Housing Company Alert
- Beware of "housing pirates" that may contact you by phone or email. These are scams. ASMS does NOT solicit by phone or email for hotel reservations.
- We are already aware that a company is calling ASMS exhibitors (corporate members) and luring them to call an 800 phone number by claiming that they have important information about the ASMS conference in San Antonio.
- Remember, ASMS does not solicit attendees for housing reservations. Please do not be baited by anyone who does.
- PROTECT YOURSELF and use the official ASMS-sanctioned Housing Bureau, which you can access only through this website only. The ASMS-sanctioned Housing Bureau is scheduled to open on January 4, 2016.
- ASMS is not responsible for and cannot guarantee any reservations made through any third party housing provider. We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
Important Items to Remember for 2016
- NEW! Early move-in for Exhibitors. 1:00-4:30 pm, Saturday, June 4. This is in addition to our regular set up time on Sunday, June 5, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Tear-down of exhibit booths may begin at 2:30 pm but not earlier. This rule will be strictly enforced. Any company violating this rule will lose priority for booth selection for 2017 (booth selection will be accommodated last instead of in order received). Note that Freeman delivery of empties (skids, crates, etc) will not begin until 3:00 pm.
- Exhibitors may distribute product literature on USB sticks.
- Corporate Member companies receive free job postings on the ASMS Career Center for 2016.
- Publisher Library companies may sell books and other printed materials at their tabletops.
- Exhibitors will receive a complimentary pre-conference registrant list containing names and affiliations only.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the ASMS office at 505-989-4517 or contact Miquela Sena directly at email@example.com
About ASMS Corporate Members and Opportunities for Exhibitors and Sponsors
Companies are invited to participate as an exhibitor or sponsor of ASMS conferences as a benefit of ASMS Corporate Membership. Corporate member dues ($650 per company) are paid annually. Most companies join or renew their corporate membership in conjunction with the Annual Conference Prospectus. The prospectus is available at the end of October each year and is posted to this page. Corporate Members receive the benefit of free job postings on the online Career Center. If your company is a Corporate Member, learn how to post your job listing at no charge.
At the Annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, corporate members may distribute literature, host a hospitality suite or exhibit booth, hold a breakfast seminar, and present a news conference for press and financial analysts. Sponsorship opportunities are also available to increase your company's recognition at the meeting.
Opportunities for sponsorship of the three smaller, more focused ASMS meeting (Asilomar Conference, Fall Workshop and Sanibel Conference) are also available. For details on the upcoming small meeting topics and sponsorship options, please visit the specific small meeting conference pages.
Corporate membership dues are paid annually in conjunction with the prospectus (exhibitor order forms) for the annual meeting. The prospectus becomes available in late October each year. If you have questions regarding corporate membership prior to the publication of the prospectus, please contact Corporate Member manager Miquela Sena.
View the Current ASMS Corporate Members