We are pleased to feature the top 10 most downloaded articles from the Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry for the period January 1 – June 30, 2019. Collectively, these articles have been downloaded 23,239 times. Congratulations to all of the authors whose articles have been featured.
- Comprehensive Proteoform Characterization of Plasma Complement Component C8αβγ by Hybrid Mass Spectrometry Approaches, Franc, V., Zhu, J., Heck, A.J.R. *
vol. 29, issue 6, 1099-1110 (2018)
- Addressing a Common Misconception: Ammonium Acetate as Neutral pH “Buffer” for Native Electrospray Mass Spectrometry, Konermann, L. **
vol. 28, issue 9, 1827-1835 (2017)
- The Role of Mass Spectrometry in the Cannabis Industry, Nie, B., Henion, J., Ryona, I.
vol. 30, issue 5, 719-730 (2019)
- Surface Acoustic Wave Nebulization Produces Ions with Lower Internal Energy than Electrospray Ionization, Huang, Y., Yoon, S.H., Heron, S.R., Masselon, C.D., Edgar, J.S., Tureček, F., Goodlett, D.R. *
vol. 23, issue 6, 1062-1070 (2012)
- Cyclic Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry Distinguishes Anomers and Open-Ring Forms of Pentasaccharides, Ujma, J., Ropartz, D., Giles, K., Richardson, K., Langridge, D., Wildgoose, J., Green, M., Pringle, S.
vol. 30, issue 6, 1028-1037 (2019)
- Improving Precursor Selectivity in Data-Independent Acquisition Using Overlapping Windows, Amodei, D., Egertson, J., MacLean, B.X., Johnson, R., Merrihew, G.E., Keller, A., Marsh, D., Vitek, O., Mallick, P., MacCoss, M.J.
vol. 30, issue 4, 669-684 (2019)
- pH Effects on Electrospray Ionization Efficiency, Liigand, J., Laaniste, A., Kruve, A. *
vol. 28, issue 3, 461-469 (2017)
- Adduct Formation in ESI/MS by Mobile Phase Additives, Kruve, A., Kaupmees, K.
vol. 28, issue 5, 887-894 (2017)
- High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry Quantification: Impact of Differences in Data Processing of Centroid and Continuum Data, Vereyken, L., Dillen, L., Vreeken, R.J., Cuyckens, F.
vol. 30, issue 2, 203-212 (2019)
- Untargeted Metabolomics Strategies Challenges and Emerging Directions, Schrimpe-Rutledge, A.C., Codreanu, S.G., Sherrod, S.D., McLean, J.A.
vol. 27, issue 12, 1897-1905 (2016)
* This article also appeared in the top 10 downloaded list forthe period July 1 – December 31, 2018
** This article also appeared in the top 10 downloaded list for the period July 1 – December 31, 2018 and for July 1 – December 31, 2017