The Nominating Committee is selected by the ASMS Board of Directors and appointed by the President. The committee may include no more than 2 former board members, one of whom should be a Past President of ASMS.
Term: 2 years, July 1 of year one to June 30 of year two
- Meet at the annual conference to assemble a slate of candidates for the annual Board of Directors election (slate for even years VP Programs, Treasurer, Member at Large for Education, Member at Large for Digital Communications; slate for odd years VP Arrangements, Secretary, Member at Large for Publications;
- Verify the eligibility of candidates and secure their willingness to stand for election;
- Present the slate to the ASMS Board by June 30.
Nominating Committee Members (and Terms)
- Scott McLuckey, Chair (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2019)
- Hee-Yong Kim (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2019)
- Nick Polfer (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2019)
- Roy Martin (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2018)
- Kristina Hakansson (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2018)